<< Home > << The Architecture Happy Hour
The Architecture Happy Hour
hpd architecture + interiors principal Laura Davis and Spotted Dog Architecture CEO Larry Paschall share their thoughts and tips on architecture, from helping owners select the right architect to never being too late to begin a career in architecture. Learn more about hpd architecture + interiors at www.hpdarch.com.
Browsing All Episodes:
- Soccer, Mrs. O and Cruising
- Larry and Laura play podcast catch up, discussing recent soccer goals, listening to Michelle Obama speak about life outside the White House, and the architecture of cruise ships.
Learn more about hpd architecture + interiors at
- A Brief Chat with Felderman Keatinge
- Laura and Larry speak with Stanley Felderman and Nancy Keatinge of Felderman Keatinge in California about office culture, human-centric design, and how working together as husband and wife continues to drive their creativity and passion for architecture.
Learn more about Felderman Keatinge at
- Doing It By Hand
- Are we missing something important by no longer drawing by hand? Laura and Larry discuss Larry's recent experience with a client's reaction to a hand drawing of their home. In the era of computer renderings, are architects missing an opportunity by not presenting hand drawings to clients?
- The Market Goes Pop?
- Is the commercial construction market in Dallas reaching a tipping point? Laura and Larry discuss the escalating cost to build commercial property in Dallas and its surrounding areas, and if the market has reached a point where costs outweigh return. Also, it was Larry's first week of flying solo. Did he opt for Judge Judy or Family Feud, and what color is his muu-muu?