<< Home > << The Architecture Happy Hour
The Architecture Happy Hour
hpd architecture + interiors principals Laura Davis and Holly Hall share their thoughts and tips on architecture, from helping owners select the right architect to never being too late to begin a career in architecture. Learn more about hpd architecture + interiors at www.hpdarch.com.
Browsing All Episodes:
- 51: Getting the Business - The Art of Networking
- Business networking can result in multiple referral sources. So who gets the business? Laura and Larry discuss how to divy up referrals to fellow professionals and what to look for in pairing clients and friends with networking associates.
- 47: Keeping Architecture Project Expectations in Check
- Laura and Larry have returned from baby hiatus!! And 2015 is off to a busy start for everyone. If you're starting a project, be sure to talk with your team about your expectations as well as find out how they expect your project to proceed.
- 46: The Little Things Needed for Big Change
- It's Laura's last podcast before baby number two!! Larry and Laura talk about the little things you discover you need whether getting ready for a new baby or getting ready for finishing a new home. And how both should reflect the authenticity of the owner or parent.
- 43: Adding a Second Floor to Your Home
- Laura and Larry talk about adding a second floor to a one story home. Many families like where they live, but they need more room. Adding a room on the first floor might not be an option. Hear what considerations must be made when adding a second floor.
- 42: For the Love... Accommodations for a Disabled Pet
- Larry's dog Ginny is down to three legs, and he and Laura discuss the issues to think about when bringing home a disabled pet.
We love to hear from our listeners. Contact us here: www.hpdarch.com/contact-us
Learn more about hpd architecture + interiors: www.hpdarch.com
Connect with us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/archhappyhour